Friday, October 23, 2009

And now...Paul Little!

New to the Teddy and the Yeti team is colorist Paul Little, who's helping to pick up some of the slack on a few of the pages in issue #2. Paul is something of a lifesaver - he's stepped in and kept things moving when the book could be mired in some fairly serious delays. Thanks to him and his great work, I'm confident that the second issue will be in stores on time.

Let me qualify that, I suppose - there was NO way I was going to let issue #2 slip from its in-store date (February 2010). But Paul has made it simpler for me, and with him at the reins I don't have to do an artist search and wade through samples to find someone whose style fits the book, and thank goodness for that.

In any case, I'm doing my best to make sure that each aspect of the book (writing, art, colors, letters, bananas) flows together as seamlessly as possible. While that's not always 100% possible, we're not missing a beat with Paul on colors. Welcome aboard, fella!

No comments: