Tuesday, May 29, 2012

New Teddy and the Yeti trading cards by Jeff Lafferty!


A little while ago, I posted the black and white version of the above image by the great Jeff Lafferty.  Now I'm happy to show the colored, final version and shed a little more light on the future of this art.  As I mentioned, I'm going to make this a connecting, two-card set.  I've decided that I'm going to have these printed out to give away for the first time at the San Diego Comic-Con, which is just a little over a month away.  I'll still have the standard promo card by Antonio Crespo, but this one will be a little bit special.  Once the show dates get closer, I'll reveal just what purpose these cards will serve.

In the meantime, check out how awesome this is!!  I'm pretty excited about it.  Jeff is mailing the original art, and oh man, I think I'll have to make some room on the wall for it.  It's really something.

1 comment:

Jeff Lafferty said...

Oh yeah, very cool!

Its coming dude, I promise ... I just had to find one thing that needed to go with it.
Jeff