Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I did absolutely nothing for Halloween.  ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!  But I'm thinking of going next year as evil Jeff, a la Spock from the Mirror Universe episodes of Star Trek...that's right, just adding a mustache and goatee and bam!  Instant costume.  Maybe I'll wear a Hulk shirt or something.

Anyway, that doesn't mean that others weren't more in the spirit of Halloween, if there is such as thing. Look at how Franks and Beans co-star Larry spent the night!


It's tough, however, to top cute babies, and it's even tougher when they're dressed as the Flash, as my nephew was.  Although he looks totally fat in this apparently padded costume.


Tomorrow: maybe I'll post something real.

1 comment:

Larry Franks said...

The baby is cute, but I like me better.