Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Teddy and the Yeti's back!


I'm looking forward to the upcoming New York Comic Con for a lot of reasons, but one of the big ones is pictured above - at the show I'll have with me the first new Teddy and the Yeti story since April.  Titled "Teddy and the Yeti's Back" (get it?  Eh?), this short comic will feature a story with Alan Gallo that's never been seen before, the "Coming in 2011" story I posted here a little while ago, and a first look at the upcoming issue #4 with some artwork by none other than Duane Redhead.  Above is the pencil-and-ink version of the cover for this book - Duane also grayscaled it, but you'll have to wait until the show to see it (because I said so!!).

No matter how much I prepare, I'm sure it'll be a rush getting ready for the show.  But rest assured, this new book will be there.  Exciting stuff!

No comments: