Thursday, January 21, 2010

adding to the collection



This is a bit of a departure from our normal fare, but I wanted to take some time out and announce that my extended family has just grown by one!  My nephew, Jacob Thomas Quinn was born just a few hours ago and he's ALREADY putting up cell phone pictures of himself.  Why, when I was his age, cell phones were so big, they weren't even invented yet!

Since this is a comic book blog, you might be asking yourself, "Jeff, isn't the Thing's middle name 'Jacob'?"  Why yes, astute reader, it is.  Is this little guy named after the Thing?  All I can say is that he'll be getting Fantastic Four related gifts from me for the rest of my life.  WHETHER HE WANTS THEM OR NOT!

The only question that remains is if he'll garner the nickname "The Snake" later in life.

2 comments:

Molly said...

How did you know we named him after The Thing?!?

Jeff said...

I just assume that EVERYONE is named after the Thing.