Thursday, April 30, 2015

Free Comic Book Day 2015 Tick! Plus signings at New England Comics!

Free Comic Book Day is once again upon us, and just as in 2013 and '14, there's a new issue of The Tick to be had!  It looks kind of like this:

 
Be sure to head out to your favorite comic shop this Saturday and pick up a copy for free!  And there are probably some other free books being released at that time.  I guess.

Also as in years past, I will be in Boston this weekend signing copies of the book at a few different New England Comics locations!  Here's the schedule for Saturday:


So it looks like I'll be at NEC Norwood from 11:00-2:00, and NEC Harvard Square (my favorite location) from 4:00-7:00!

I will most likely have a signing on Sunday late morning/early afternoon at one of the other stores, though I'm not sure about those details just yet.  Keep checking www.newenglandcomics.com for more details.

Happy Free Comic Book Day!  Go get some comics!

No comments: