Friday, September 27, 2013

Come visit at the Pittsburgh Comicon!


The Pittsburgh Comicon is once again upon us, and as is my civic duty as a Pittsburgher, I've set up the Wagon Wheel Comics booth and will be in attendance all weekend in the small press section, right next to the FUBAR booth!  If you're in the area, come by and see both me and also a bunch of other people that are infinitely more recognizable.


They will be more recognizable, that is, until the panel that I'm a part of takes place.  Also, I'm part of a panel this year.  I am!  The panel, cleverly titled "Small Press Publishing" and featuring both Jeff McComsey and Steve Becker in addition to myself, takes place on Saturday the 28th at 4:00 pm in room 3 of the convention center.  After the panel ends...they CLOSE THE COMICON.  I think that means they have high expectations for it.


The show is already a day old, and I have a few things to show for it, including this great Barry Kitson Thing sketch.  It's got a good story behind it, too, which is part of the fun.

The convention is open on Saturday from 10:00-6:00 and Sunday from 10:00-5:00.  Drop by for a little bit and say hello!  Or other words.

No comments: