Sunday, April 21, 2013

FCBD signing at New England Comics

Free Comic Book Day is less than two weeks away!  I've finally gotten things squared away and I'm happy to be able to announce that I'll be in Boston on Saturday, May 4th for the event.  I'll be at several New England Comics locations!  It'll be my first time spending any real time in Boston, so I'm excited for the weekend.  NEC put this graphic together to promote the day, and as you can see, I won't be alone in the festivities.  Naturally, I'll be at the locations to celebrate the release of the new Tick Free Comic Book Day publication, and as such, I'll also be sticking around on Sunday, May 5th to do an additional signing.

Also making appearances will be Dennis Hopeless from Avengers Arena, the art team from the Adventure Time comic, fellow FUBAR creators Kevin Johnson and Jennie Wood, and a number of others!  Here's my schedule for the weekend - you can click on the store locations for more information and directions:

Saturday

New England Comics Quincy:
11:00 am - 2:00 pm

New England Comics Cambridge (Harvard Square):
4:00 - 6:00

Sunday

New England Comics Malden:
times TBA

I'll update the times for Sunday as soon as I have the info.

I'm, of course, pretty excited about this.  It's a little funny to see my name in bold print on the poster.  Anyway, if you're in the Boston area on May 4th or 5th, stop by and pick up some free books!


No comments: