Saturday, July 31, 2010

Every once in a while, I do something awesome.



I've been working these last few weeks (hold your applause until the end, please) on getting ready for the New York Comic-Con, which is fast approaching.  One thing that I'm most looking forward to seeing are some Teddy and the Yeti trading cards, which are sure to make fun noises if you stick them in the spokes of your bicycle wheels.

Above you'll see card #18, which is, okay, blank for the most part, but it might be the one I'm most excited about - it's a sketch card, which is all the rage these days (another acceptable end to that sentence: "with the kids").  This, of course, means that an artist will have to draw on them to make them complete, but let's not put the cart before the horse.  Also, if Duane makes it to the convention, I'm totally making him draw sketches for people who buy a set...so keeping checking the transatlantic plane schedule, Mr. Redhead.

I'll show off some of the other 17 cards soon.

No comments: