Friday, January 30, 2009

My favorite panel

We're seeing more progress made with our illustrious Teddy and the Yeti.  Colors are nearly done and letters (which I'm learning a great deal about) are coming along, albeit a bit slowly.

Along the way, certain aspects of the process stick out, but perhaps none more than the panel you see on the right.  This panel has fast become my favorite of the book.  Why?  I don't know, truthfully.  I guess I think that the expression sums up the Yeti pretty well, the colors are spot on, and...I just like it.  I don't have to explain myself to you!!!  Or, maybe, I do.  But that's the best I can come up with right now.

When I need inspiration for a script or the motivation to open Illustrator and letter some more, I look at the panel, and all seems right.

Strange, yes, but true.

No comments: