Saturday, January 23, 2010

Teddy and the Yeti #1 New Dimension Comics exclusive version is here!









I had a box waiting for me when I got home yesterday from Comixpress - when I opened it up I found, underneath tons of shredded paper for padding, the New Dimension Comics version of Teddy and the Yeti #1!  Check out the tour above.

The books look good and the Alan Gallo-Karin Rindevall cover looks great.  The interior coloring is just a bit brighter than the regular edition from Brenner, which is good when reading the Andromeda Jones story, though the Yeti has a little bit of a pinkish hue to her in a few panels.  In any case, you wouldn't notice a big difference unless you put the two copies side-by-side, which of course I did.

The next step is to ship these copies off to New Dimension Comics (I know, why didn't I just have them shipped directly to them?  Because I needed to inspect them first.  I NEEDED TO!), where they'll decide just when and how they'll go on sale.  I won't be selling any of these directly - hence, the "exclusive" tag - but I'll have a link to the NDC website on my main site.  It's great to check this off the "to do" list!

No comments: