Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Wagon Wheel Comics at the New York Comic Con


I just received confirmation that Teddy and the Yeti superstar writer Jeff McClelland (THIRD PERSON!) will be attending the New York Comic Con on October 8th through the 10th of this year!  That's right, folks, Wagon Wheel Comics will be hitching up (it's a wagon metaphor!  Get it?) and heading to New York City for the second biggest pop culture convention in the country.  Perhaps the world, I'm not sure.  Anyway, it's second to San Diego's con, which I attended as an exhibitor in 2006 - if it's anything like that, it'll be overwhelming, exhausting, and tons of fun.

The details are still being worked out, but I get five passes to the show along with the table space...so that's one for me, one for the wife, and one for Larry (yes, we will film Franks and Beans at the show).  That means there's two left over, people!  Duane is on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean, so I doubt he'll be making it in (but if you want to, Duane, the pass is yours and I'll set you up somewhere, too...), so I'll be looking to take an artist to sit at the booth with us.  Any takers?

In any case, this is all around great news.  Now I have to start making plans.  What to bring?  What to wear?  Yeah, baby - New York here we come!

2 comments:

Larry Franks said...

I know I'm excited, but I get excited when I'm mentioned on this blog. So I'm doubly excited. T&tY and F&B at the NYCC huh? Sounds like a good time.

Jeff said...

We can dress up as the characters from the show. That would be fun!