Saturday, August 6, 2011

Baltimore Comic-Con floor plan update! Plus, promo cards are in!



The Baltimore Comic-Con recently released the floor plan for this year's show.  Wagon Wheel Comics will be exhibiting in booth A213 - I've gone the extra mile (you can't prove I didn't) and drew a yellow circle around the general area where I'll be this August 20th and 21st.  Here it is in closeup!


Not a bad location, if I do say so.  I'll be interested to see how it turns out!  If you're going to be at the show, stop by the WWC booth and say hello (or whatever you want to say).  The second volume of FUBAR will be out and I'll have some copies.  If I run out...well, I guess I'll just walk over to the official FUBAR booth - er, double booth - at A143 and A144.  The FUBAR guys always do a great job with their booth and I'm sure this one will top all previous ones - it's worth the look for sure.

I'll have a few new things at the booth this time around, one of which will be the new Teddy and the Yeti promo trading cards, which I just got in the mail from Versicolor Productions!


The one megapixel cell phone camera picture doesn't do them justice - they look really great and Antonio Crespo's art really shines.  As you can see, I got a bunch, so there'll be plenty to hand out.  Two weeks until the show!  Exciting stuff.

No comments: