Thursday, October 21, 2010

Up next...Xcon World!

The wheels of progress keep turning, and there's no rest for the weary.  If I had a bit more time, I could probably come up with more generic platitudes dealing with the fact that Wagon Wheel Comics will be exhibiting at this weekend's Xcon World in Myrtle Beach, SC.  If you weren't able to make it to the New York Comic Con or just prefer an atmosphere that's a little more calm (and, you know, if you're in the area), you can come to the Springmaid Beach Resort in touristy Myrtle Beach and check out Teddy and the Yeti!

The show is open on Friday from 2-6, Saturday from 10-7 and Sunday from 10-3.  Yes, that means that I'll have to listen to part of Sunday's Steeler game on the radio...but I'll survive, I hope.  Or perhaps continuously run out to the lobby to check on what's happening.

In any case, I'll have my normal slew of books for sale (minus FUBAR, which completely sold out at NYCC), plus my smiling face.  And isn't that what really matters?  Okay, we'll have rice krispy cookies as well.

2 comments:

Larry Franks said...

Are you going to be able to handle a con without me?

Jeff said...

NOOOOOO