Sunday, April 1, 2012

Teddy and the Yeti by Jeff Lafferty


Feast your eyes on the opening salvo of what is certain to become a great piece of Teddy and the Yeti art. Jeff Lafferty, a friend and a great artist, is putting together this double sketch card of our favorite robot-snowman combo.  The plan is to have it out for Comic-Con in July.  Exactly how I'm going to use it is something I'm still considering.

I know I say this every time I mention the guy, but Jeff once drew Doom 2099 for Marvel.  I've always been a big fan of the 2099 line, so this project becomes even more exciting to me.  Jeff, I know you'll eventually read this, so let me toss this out there for all to see: if I ever meet you in person, I am going to force you to draw the Thing 2099 for me.  Under threat of violence if need be!!


Nothing like open threats over the Internet.  Oh well.

There's a link to Jeff's website in the "links" section of this page, but if you haven't been there yet, do yourself a favor and check it out.  Jeff does a lot of great work and posts updates on his various project regularly.  Click the following link to get to his site: http://jefflaffertyillustration.blogspot.com/, and while you're at it, check out his store where you'll find lots of pop culture art prints.

I'm excited to see this coming along.  Thanks, Jeff!


1 comment:

Jeff Lafferty said...

Awesome! Thanks Jeff

Jeff Lafferty