Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Ad.

Things are coming to a close with the first issue. The files are with the printer, the solicitation information is in and I designed this ad to be included in the October issue of Previews. Black and white was the cheaper option (though, wow...still expensive), and I'm reusing the cover art for this ad, but I hope that it gets people to at least think about putting an order in for the book as opposed to just waiting for it to hit the shelves in December.

If nothing, else, the ad states that the book is "possibly delicious". I tend to like linked phrases to come in threes, and I couldn't think of anything else after "FULL COLOR!!!1!" So I put in something random and, hopefully, not something that can be construed as false advertising. I did say "possibly", after all.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Does this mean I should be eating some of the pages?

Jeff said...

Possibly.