Friday, July 1, 2011

FUBAR: Run Silent, Run Dead


The first showing of FUBAR volume 2 is getting ready for the printer, and just as with the first volume, I am working on lettering a story in addition to writing my own.  The clip you see above is from a story titled "Run Silent, Run Dead", and it's written by Stephen Lindsay with nice, moody art by Daniel Thollin.

This beast clocks in at 16 pages, so the lettering on my end has been fast and furious, as the deadline approaches quickly.  It's almost certainly the speediest I've ever lettered anything, but I'm happy with the results so far (I've still got four pages to go), and beyond that, since I didn't write it there's less of a chance that it's unnecessarily wordy...so that helps.

This volume of FUBAR debuts in under two months at the Baltimore Comic-Con!

No comments: