Thursday, April 8, 2010

FREE CHICKEN!! (and also comics)


Wilmington area Fanboy Comics is promoting an upcoming Free Comic Book Day-related panel at the New Hanover County public library just about one month from today.  This event will feature a presentation by artist Tom Fleming and a question and answer session with Fleming and several local creators, such as...uh...me.  What fun!  But really, Chick-Fil-A will be there giving out sandwiches of some sort, and this is what I'm most excited about.  Chick-Fil-A makes such great chicken sandwiches - I had never eaten there before moving to Wilmington, and every day of my life I lament all of those missed opportunities.  If you've never had some Chick-Fil-A before...do it.  Delicious.

I'm still a little short on the details of this event, but Mr. Fleming will also be attending the upcoming Pittsburgh Comicon, so I'm planning on hassling him there to figure out just what I need to do to prepare.  I do know that I'll have the third issue of Teddy and the Yeti with me at that time, and there's a planned signing event at the library after all the other festivities are concluded, so if anyone wants to drop on by and pick up the complete T&Y run so far, I'd be happy to do my part.  Also, there will be chicken there.  Did I mention that?

More details to come...

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Do I sense a blog crossover?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jeff said...

WORLDS COLLIDE!