Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Free Comic Book Day 2014 signings at New England Comics


The latest installment of Free Comic Book Day takes place this weekend, and similar to last year, I'll be spending some time in Boston for the event signing copies of The Tick FCBD Special (and whatever anyone else brings to me).  This year's event brings with it an extra treat, as artist Duane Redhead will be flying over from England to join me in Boston.  Duane and I have worked together for the past seven years, but this will be the first time I'm able to meet him in person, so I'm very excited about getting the chance to finally annoy him in person and not just online.

Duane and I will be at various NEC locations on both Saturday and Sunday.  Ian Chase Nichols, who drew a short backup story in the FCBD Tick issue, will also be attending, so there's an opportunity for New England Comics store-goers to get the book autographed by the whole team.

Below is the schedule for anyone who might be interested:

Saturday, May 3

Duane Redhead: NEC Quincy (10:30-2:00); NEC Norwood (3:00-6:00)

Jeff McClelland: NEC New Bedford (11:00-2:00); NEC Brockton (3:30-7:00)

Ian Chase Nichols: NEC Quincy (10:30-2:00)


Sunday, May 4

Duane Redhead and Jeff McClelland: NEC Harvard Square (noon-3:00)


I had a lot of fun last year and this year is shaping up to be even better.  If you're reading this and you'd like an autographed copy of the book (but you're not in the area to get on in person), leave me a comment and I'll try to make it happen.


No comments: