Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Extended family


I'm happy to announce that Tick and Teddy and the Yeti artist Duane Redhead and his wife welcomed their first child into the world just last month!  Pictured here we have little Alice Redhead, looking fine and proper in her tiny crochet Tick cap.  I have big hopes for Alice.  Maybe she'll grow up one day to be an artist just like her pop.  What a blessing it is to have this new girl in the world!

I wanted to send my best wishes across the Atlantic to Duane and his burgeoning family.  Welcome to planet Earth, Alice!

3 comments:

Krynne said...

I found your post while browsing for Tick and Crochet. I know it's rather old now, but I was wondering... where can I find the pattern to that very cute Tick hat the little one is wearing in the photo, please? Thanks!

Jeff said...

Hello Krynne, and thanks for your comment! This is actually a one-of-a-kind pattern that my wife created. She keeps it in a vault somewhere and doesn't have it typed up...sorry!

Krynne said...

Oh, okay. Thanks for letting me know anyways. If she ever decides to write it out I'm sure she'd get a lot of interest in it :)