Friday, April 8, 2011

"One of the Good Ones"


It's nice to do something different every once in a while, and I found that in lettering the above as part of a story submission, titled "One of the Good Ones".  I met writer Sean Fahey on the Digital Webbing message boards and have been lettering his nine-page story for the past few days.  I tend to letter a bit slowly, but I suppose that's the story of my life.  I think it's turning out well, in any case.

The story, written by Fahey, has art by Ben Passmore.  I'm not sure when we'll hear back about this anthology submission, but I will put an update on here if it does get accepted.  Fingers crossed!  Either way, it's nice to have a change of pace and it's even nicer to meet some new creators.  Best of luck to Sean and Ben with this story!

2 comments:

Ben Passmore said...

lettering looks good, it was a lot of copy to fit in and it keeps the flow well.

Jeff said...

Thanks, Ben! You're to credit for the flow...thanks for leaving me enough space to fit all those words in.