Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Spice up your love life with these Tick-themed Valentine's Day cards

Back in 2018, Amazon Prime was still in the habit of promoting their Tick streaming series, and in February of that year, they posted several Valentine's Day cards on their various social media channels. I saved 'em all as I saw them, and I feel the need to share them so they don't disappear from the internet completely. So here they are, nestled onto this blog for future generations and archeologists to discover and ask, "hey, who did the art on these?" I have no idea, future people. I wish I did.







Wow, these were pretty great! They could only be made better by some unlikely appearance by the Thing, but what are the chances of th- 


There we go! All of our Valentine's Days are now complete.

No comments: