Tuesday, March 16, 2021

I'm co-hosting a Gem City Comic Con panel on Saturday!

 


Sometimes I don't know what to write in the title section of these posts. I try to come up with something short, catchy, and optimized for search engines. But sometimes that doesn't work, so I just write full sentences, and thus we get titles to posts like this, "I'm co-hosting a Gem City Comic Con panel on Saturday!" I chose this because...I'm co-hosting a Gem City Comic Con panel on Saturday.

The Dayton, Ohio Gem City Comic Con is having a virtual convention this year (followed by - perhaps? - an in-person event in July) on Saturday and Sunday, March 20th and 21st. My good friend Jennie Wood asked me to help her host a panel that will focus on writing and character development. The event is open to everyone and can be streamed in two places:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GCCCON

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/AmandaGilliamPresents/featured

We'll have some time during the panel to write and share, so if you're curious about writing for comics and you want to have a space to work on developing characters, I hope you'll stop by!

The panel is from 11:15-noon (Eastern time) on Saturday, 3/20!

No comments: