Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Free Comic Book Day 2018 signing at New England Comics!


Free Comic Book Day is nearly upon us, and once again I'll be traveling to Boston to join in the festivities at to different New England Comics locations! If you're in the area, you can stop by to get some books, and I'll even force you to let me sign the new issue of The Tick. Artist Ian Nichols will also be at NEC (Brookline) signing and sketching.


Here's my schedule for Saturday, in case you'd rather not read the flyer that's right above this:

New England Comics (Quincy): 11:00-3:00
New England Comics (Harvard Square): 4:30-7:00

Note that the information for the Quincy store states that I will arrive at 11pm. This is probably incorrect. Either that, or I'll be there for quite a while. Either way, there'll be free comics! Hope to see you there!

No comments: