Friday, July 15, 2016

A quick Honcho update


As the title states, here's a quick update on Honcho: we're working on it. More specifically, here are some pages that Jeff McComsey has been posting of roughs, pencils and inks:







I'm very excited to be working on this project and it's moving along speedily! We're probably going to round this volume out at about five single issues, or 125-ish pages. That's a hefty number but we're on pace to hit that and then some. Working with Jeff is great because he's strong in a lot of the areas that I'm weak, so we seem to complement each other well. I guess that's for others to decide, ultimately, but that's how I feel about it, anyway.

We'll have a mini comic available at Comic-Con (next week!) and I'll show a preview for that soon. At the very top is the cover for that comic and directly below is a sticker we'll have for backers of the Kickstarter campaign!


No comments: