Sunday, July 4, 2010

Holiday Ro-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oad


If you're looking for new and exciting news regarding Teddy and the Yeti (and who isn't?!), then TOO BAD!  Because I am on vacation.  Rest assured that I am seeing lots of interesting things and becoming all around more cultured.  This will ultimately pay dividends when I incorporate some of what I have learned and experienced into a comic novella that will make you weep.  In the meantime, though, please accept my apologies for the lack of updates on this site - I will do my best to remedy that in the near future.  Also, please don't rob my house now that I just announced that I am away and will not be around to defend it, as I usually do, with a loaded shotgun.

Hey, here's a picture of me apparently running either toward or away from New Mexico!  Take that, "land of enchantment"!

No comments: